Skip to main content

Convert 1 GB memory card [micro SD] to 2 GB [tested]

Now a days, a big concern is over memory storage devices, nearly a half decade ago, we can store our important data inside a DVD or even a CD but now trend changed, we need an external hard disk for backing up our data.
I find software from internet to change your one-gigabyte micro SD card to two-gigabyte. When think it is a malware or a Trojan that can make my PC full of viruses. So, I created a test OS for it to make my computer safe & run it with my one GB card, but I amazed by its working on my memory card, it change my one GB card to two GB  As I tested this software on my own micro SD card, so I posted it here on my blog.

Download it from here:
mediafire link

How to Run this Program:-

Extract archive file in a folder, open that folder & open executable file to run program. Check whether your micro SD memory card connected to your PC or not. Click on Refresh if drop-down menu does not showing any memory card drive in that block. If multiple external drives are connected which shown in drop-down menu, select memory drive which is to be changed from 1 GB to 2 GB & click on Fix option, let software complete its process, then after it your drive will be changed to 2 GB.

The InfoTech Blog does not take any responsibility over any type of hardware failure or working issue on your memory card. Use this trick on your own risk.

Comments